Friday, May 1, 2009

Who's # 1

First picture with eyes open!!

This is the life!! If I can't be in mommys's tummy, being under a warmer is second best!! He is now 3 pounds 2.3 ounces today. He has had a 3 day in a row weight gain. He also now is more alert at feedings and knows when moma has him. The nurses say at night now someone has to hold him when he eats because Im always up there during the day holding him he now wants to be held in the middle of the night. Good thing all the nurses love him and like to hold him.

4 comments:

Gaylene said...

Oh my he is such a cutie!! Do you have a nurse with name Linsey Servino?
I wish I was there to hold him!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish, great blog site. You are so creative. We will come and see baby again once he gets home. Take care of yourself. From Debra

Jenn Ridley said...

I love him! I'm glad he's gaining. Can't wait till I get to go visit. Love You!

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet. I know it is crazy for you but call me if you need to talk! Love you!! Lonna